Why do you need the Ferry Assistant and Advance Booking Service?
- Because you need help with the constantly changing of ferry departure schedules, cancellations and suspension of trips.
- Because Puerto Galera has 4 points of entry and you need to book the ferry that will dock on the pier closest to your resort.
- Because you need to secure the right and most convenient Ferry Booking to ensure a hassle-free sea transportation.
How will you Ferry Assistant help you?
- He will book the ferry that you need, the one that will dock nearest your resort.
- He will inform you of the weather and wave conditions – whether calm, moderate, rough, stormy – by email or text messages.
- He will inform you at the soonest possible time if the authorities suddenly cancels the trip.
- He will book and buy the ferry ticket and Batangas terminal fee ticket.
- He will fill-up the passenger manifest with your name, age and gender. That means, you no longer need to queue (pumila) on the ticket booths.
- He will answer questions related to sea travel and assist the guest while at Batangas pier.
What is the procedure?
- Guest fills-up Online Booking Form Below.
- Ferry Assistant emails the availability of the trip, the total amount and how to pay for the booking.
- FERRY ASSISTANT WILL SELECT THE APPROPRIATE FERRY AND DEPARTURE TIME SCHEDULE AS REQUESTED BY THE GUEST
- Guest agrees with the selected Ferry, Time of Departure and Return Trip Schedule.
- Guest book pays the booking
- Guest receives the Confirmation Voucher
- Estimated Time of Arrival and other travel details are indicated in the voucher
- Ferry Assistant meets up with guest at Terminal 3, Batangas Pier
- Ferry Assistant gives the ticket/s in exchange for the voucher
- Ferry Assistant assist guest to get inside the terminal building
- Ferry Assistant monitors guest en route to the resort
Ferry Assistant and ADVANCE BOOKING SERVICE now available for 600 PESOS per Person.
Inclusions: Ferry Assistant Service, Roundtrip Ferry Ticket and Batangas Pier Terminal Ticket.
Note: In Puerto Galera, guest will need to pay the Environmental User Fee (50 pesos per person) and the Puerto Galera Exit Terminal Fee (10 pesos per person).
To book this service, please use the form below: