RESERVATION, CANCELLATION, REFUND POLICIES
- To confirm a reservation, please pay the RESERVATION FEE (the amount will be emailed to you).
- Deposit (Reservation Fee) can be paid via Bank Deposit or Credit Card Payment through PayPal secure payment portal.
- The remaining balance will be settled upon Check-In at the resort.
CANCELLATION / NO-SHOW POLICY / SHORTENED STAY POLICY
- In case of no-show, the full amount of the total package shall be collected.
- Full payment and no refund for shortened stay.
- That in case of cancellation 7 days before arrival in Puerto Galera on the part of the Guest/s for reason not considered as fortuitous events, force majeure or acts of God as defined under law, THIRTY FIVE PERCENT (35%) of the total package will be forfeited in favor of Puerto Galera Online Services and the Service Providers.
- That in case of cancellation on the part of Puerto Galera Online Services for reason considered as fortuitous events, force majeure or acts of God as defined under law, Puerto Galera Online Services will refund actual payments.
- That in case cancellation is due to fortuitous events, force majeure or acts of God as defined under law, both parties will make an agreement for re-scheduling. If re-scheduling is not possible due to time and/or occupancy constraint, both parties will make a settlement and restitution, taking into consideration that none is at fault.
Henna Tattoo Reminders:
- We fully understand that having a henna/temporary tattoo seems to be a must-have for tourists. Unfortunately, such brings burden and additional expense to us WHEN henna leaves stain to our beddings (bed sheets, pillowcase, and blanket) and towels for henna stains cannot be removed. With our continuing effort to provide our guests quality service, we do not re-use such items damaged by henna. Instead, the management has come up with a policy of imposing an additional charge for the items damaged by henna with an assurance that you will have the item at your disposal. We have no interest in keeping them. We hope you understand us. Below is the list of items and their corresponding additional charge if damaged by henna:
- Bed sheet / Blanket – PhP 500.00
- Bath towel – PhP 250.00
- Pillowcase – PhP 150.00
- During shore/land transfers, excursions or any activities, Puerto Galera Online Service nor the owners, officers and/or employees shall not be held liable in any event whatsoever for injury or loss of life of its guest arising from or in connection with any activities.
WAIVER and RELEASE OF LIABILITY for Tours and Activities by the Guest
I agree to this release of all claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risk (“Waiver and Release”). I waive any and all claims I may have now and in the future, and release from all liability and agree not to sue Puerto Galera Online Services, its officers, agents, representatives, employees or tour guides[hereafter referred to as “Staff”] for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained by me as a result of my participation in the Puerto Galera Tour with Puerto Galera Online Services due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of Puerto Galera Online Services, its Staff, tour partners, or other participants, or death or injury as a result of war, civil unrest or epidemic. I further agree that if I violate this agreement and attempt to bring suit against any part of parties named herein, that I will be held responsible for attorney’s fees and any costs incurred by that person in defending such action.
I am aware that the tour, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which include: physical exertion for which I may not be prepared and weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change. I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed tour and the possibility of personal injury, death or property damage or loss resulting therefrom. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of the proposed form of tour is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work, and these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation. I agree that if I suffer injury or illness Puerto Galera Online Services or its Staff can, at my cost, arrange any medical treatment and emergency evacuation service as it or they deem necessary for my health and safety.
I understand that photographs taken on this tour may only be used for non-commercial or personal purposes.
Further, I agree at all times during the tour, to abide by and comply with any additional instructions given by my tour guide or any other Staff and I accept that non-compliance may result in injury, death or permanent disability. I understand that non-compliance may result in my removal from the Puerto Galera tour.
In entering this Waiver and Release, I am not relying on any oral, written nor visual representations or statements by Puerto Galera Online Services or its Staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on the tour. I confirm that, by my own free will, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this tour and Waiver and Release prior to signing it and agree that this Waiver and Release will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors.
I agree to grant the sponsors of this tour to a worldwide, royalty-free license to use my photographic, video, or digital likeness solely for promotional, educational, and/or commercial purposes.
As a participant on the tour, I accept full responsibility for my behavior, well-being, and health throughout the tour, which may involve a variety of activities, unfamiliar locations, and modes of travel. I further realize that the tour may involve walking through unfamiliar, narrow and/or steep corridors, gangways, roads, stairways and driveways. I knowingly and willfully accept these risks and take complete and total responsibility for my behavior, well-being and health during the tour. I agree to hold neither Puerto Galera Online Services, nor its Staff liable in any way should any harm come to me.
By purchasing the tour, I affirm that I have fully understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release of Liability.
BOOKING POLICIES FOR TRANSPORT SERVICES
Puerto Galera Online Services is the INTEGRATOR and LINK of Transport Services available in/for Puerto Galera. We act as the booking agent for these Transport Service Providers.
The Safety and Convenience of the Passenger/Guest and any Legal Concerns pertaining to the Service is the sole responsibility of the Transport Service Provider.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website shall be amicably settled between the parties concerned, otherwise the same shall be exclusively referred to the proper court of Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro.
Please read these house rules carefully. By booking an accommodation or a package, the guest is deemed to have read, understood and accepted the house rules, guidelines terms and conditions, waivers and release of liability stated herein.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and we wish you a pleasant vacation in Puerto Galera.